Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Just sharing

I have not been able to make my "Breakfast Things" in a few weeks...so I've been having to be creative with breakfast. While I'm not really "dieting" right now, I tend to feel better when I eat better things. 

It's lunch time now at work and I'd like to give some info on my day of food to hopefully encourage those of you who want to eat right. Keep in mind I'm not perfect...I'm just sharing with you :)

Breakfast:
☕Coffee and creamer
🚙Nature valley peanut butter protein bar
🐓Hard boiled egg

Snack:
🍌Banana
🍐Mixed fruit cup

Lunch:
🍟Veggie straws
🍃Salad with almonds and chicken (chick fil a sauce for dressing :)

To see what else I've been writing about check out my blog www.iamthefirstkissgrl.blogspot.com 

No matter where you are...the sun never stop shining no matter how many cloud block your sight of it. The same is true about God, He is there, He's always been there even if sometimes you feel like you can't see Him. ⛅



No comments:

Post a Comment