Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I'm back and I'm married!!

It has been an adjustment being married and living in a new place and being responsible for buying all the food and cooking for my husband and I. I work part-time, but I work 29 hours a week which can sometimes feel like full-time. I have not had the opportunity to do meal planning or work out due to using my spare time for organizing and daily cleaning tasks. 
The other night I made myself a healthy dinner with what was left in the fridge and needed to be eaten.

I used Kale and Zucchini and green Peppers. It was a lot of green, but it was so good. 


Then I took our left over Kale and made Kale chips using this recipe. They came out a little crisp because I didn't set the time right...but they are still so good! It is so interesting how Kale can be so bitter raw, but when cooked in many different ways it becomes sweet :)

Now, I am working on setting up a schedule for myself for working out. I don't have my treadmill anymore or my weights, but I have all my work videos like Turbo Fire and I plan on using them more soon. 

Thank you for viewing my blog...say tuned for more updates as the Healthy First Kiss Girl get's herself on track in this new chapter of life!

God bless and may you choose your food well :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the best way to reduce the weight in a week is by trying Military Diet and it gives the best results in losing weight with out any workouts.

    ReplyDelete